Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BURGER-ZONED


You know how the whole hype about pasar malam is mainly the Ramly Burger? My dad's burger teehee. Just look at this gorgeous little thing..................




Earlier on, I got the shock of my life when my twitter timeline was flooded with tweets about the Ramly Burger ban in Singapore. Really got the shock of my life for a while. Like, what's the use of having pasar malams without Ramly Burgers? *dramatic sound effects*


So I googled for an article about the ban and ahhhhhhhh I'm so sad. READ HERE


Firstly, Ramly Burgers will still be sold at pasar malams YAY! :D But the original recipe has been banned for a few years already. 


All this while, the Ramly burger patties that we've been eating are the recreated ones! They are not the original malaysian recipe. The only thing authentic about the Ramly burgers sold in singapore are THE WRAPPERS.


The article didn't state why they banned the original chicken/beef patties from malaysia. Sigh no wonder the malaysian burgers tastes so different!


I feel so cheated. We've all been burger-zoned. This is worse than getting friendzoned.


But the fake burgers are still quite nice ^_^

1 comment:

Sara jeans said...

Grilled Chicken Pizza Moe’s Pizza and Subs is more than just your go-to for quality homemade food, it’s a Greensboro staple. Located conveniently off of Bridford Parkway on