Thursday, July 5, 2012

HELLO KITTY X VANS 2012

Finally, it's in Singapore! :') And with my "somewhat pro" financial planning, I managed to fully utilise my 12% rebate and saved $15 heehee!


I was already carrying a backpack (with a 2kg laptop inside) because I came straight from school and I had to walk around with that gigantic Tangs paper bag. HEAVY! Shopping is a great form of exercise :)


Since I spent more than $80 in a single receipt, I got a free goodie bag (the smaller bag^^^^) . There was a Hello Kitty bank (because not piggy bank) inside!!! I got to participate in a lucky draw, no idea what the prize is but I hope I'd win! HAHAH And I also got free ice cream. Felt like a queen :')


So here's my financial planning part which I'm super proud of, since I'm a malay and I've been genetically programmed to fail maths :D
I bought the more expensive item first, the shoes, and got my 12% rebate. Then I bought the backpack and claimed all my rebated and saved about $15! I'm super proud of this! HAHAH I didn't buy everything together because I can only claim my 12% rebate during the next purchase ;)


Whoever's shopping with rebates, always buy the more expensive item first because you'd get more rebates to deduct from your next purchase! ;) Sorry if you've already known this for a while. I've only figured it out last week..


Feeling like a smart malay now. On a random note, I got 37/40 for my amath paper. I really have no idea how I used to fail amath like crazy during secondary school...



These were my buys for today! I really wanted to get the pink sneakers but looking at the amount of shoes, that I don't wear, I have at home and my sad bank balance......


I think it's super cute that the backpack matches the sneakers because of that SUPER CUTE BOW ^_^




My Hello Kitty x Vans collection at home! From the 2012 and 2011 collections. So much love (L)


If you haven't heard already, 2NE1's comeback single has been released last night! Having 2NE1's I Love You on replay now. Park Bom! *_*

No comments: