Friday, June 29, 2012

HELLO KITTY X VANS 2012


Finally, it's going to launch in Singapore. FINALLY :') I've waited about 2months for this!!

Did some financial planning for next Thursday's shopping, so that I can fully utilise my 12% rebate! HAHA Found that I could save about $10++! Ahhhh can't wait to get my Hello Kitty high-cuts, bag, tank top, socks..

HELLO KITTY SOCKS OMG I'VE NEVER HAD THOSE BEFORE *_*

So......you think I've got the potential to be a part-time financial planner for shoppers? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Look what was uploaded today... I never knew I looked so bad on stage. Horrible. I looked so heavy and flimsy ): Must train more so I'll be stronger!


Choreography-wise, I wasn't really satisfied with it but I guess it's okay since it's my first time choreographing :D


Ahhhhh I looked so bad...............

No comments: