Thursday, June 28, 2012

SAFE HEAVEN



Josh Duhamel (Major Lennox from Transformers) as Alex and Julianne Hough (Georgia from Burlesque) as Katie!


The movie is expected to premier in theatres on 8 February 2013. So it'll prolly be in Singapore in May or something ):


I foresee myself being extremely disappointed because I've already read the book and I loved it, a lot! I really love the story line. It's very different from Nicholas Sparks' other books because there's this touch of violence and ghost/supernatural(?). Of course, a Nicholas Sparks book is never complete without loads of passionate scenes. The story starts to get intense halfway through the book where Katie's past comes back to haunt her. I felt very sad for her. When she recalled what happened to her, I really cried okay, it was very pitiful. I don't know why but I cry at Sparks' sex scenes -.- 


The ending was super dramatic and scary (because of the violence, not horror). The supernatural-ish part, explained at the end, gave me major goosebumps. I forgot what happened to Alex and Katie at the very very end. Need to go read the full review ):


I hope that wasn't much of a spoiler :)

No comments: