Friday, March 16, 2012

THE ILLUMINATI


I woke up happily from my nap nap this afternoon, only to see this on facebook. And it pisses me off when people talk about the illuminati. I'll explain why later.


 


In this video, it is said that BigBang makes satanic music. And as much as it makes sense, I think these retards should stop overthinking because I see nothing wrong in using an owl in a music video. If the owl really did symbolize the satanic god of child sacrifice, then......
OMG IS FOREVER21 PART OF THE ILLUMINATI TOO SINCE THEY SELL OWL NECKLACES?! OMG FOREVER21 IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! -.-


"Their thrones represent their satanic royalty which is received after selling their souls to the devil for their high celebrity ranking in Korea and their fortune". Why are these people thinking so much?!!? I thought it just represents their kpop royalty.


The meditation part freaks me out to death. I don't see how "Open your heart, empty your mind" is satanic. Like, if you're referring to religion, then it might mean that someone should consult God instead of bottling everything up and end up over-thinking. 


I thought that GD's and Daesung's hair were just fashion-related and nothing to do with the eye of the horus. Then how about those "emo" people with fringe covering an eye? Are they part of the illuminati too? Are they going to take over the world with their long fringe???? :O


The part where Taeyang is meditating and the hand sign showing 666........... So each time I use that exact handsign to say "okay" I'm satanic? Am I part of the illuminati now? Am I taking over the world?


"Satanic flower of lis cross tattoo" on Taeyang's body..... I don't know about you, but if you asked me to decorate a cross, I would have probably done the same thing. I've always drawn those 3-petaled flowers as page borders. So have I been satanic all my life?




I'm not only saying this because I'm a fan of BigBang. As much as I don't really like One Direction, it would still piss me off if someone told me that they were part of the illuminati and that's how they got famous. 




I did some research and I found that there were quite a few stories about the illuminati. 
"The illuminati was formed in 1776 by a professor. It was initially founded on keeps the foundations of church and science separate and educating women as their peers" --http://illuminati-order.com/


They had to separate the foundations of church and science because scientists believed that "the earth rotates around the sun" while "the church believed that the sun rotates around the earth". 


The secret society did exist back then but it had to be secret so that these scientists won't have to face prosecution by the powerful church.


When the churches lost their power to science a few hundred years later, there was no longer a need for a secret society since they can pursue science freely. The illuminati was said to have ended then.


Over time, rumours spread and turned into conspiracy theories... You know, like the illuminati is going to take over the world, that kind of nonsense?




"Don't you think that if somebody was going to take over the world, it would be a lot more dark and sinister than Na na na come on come on come on I like it like it?" ------ makes so much sense!




I know this is a super controversial topic and I'm probably going to get slammed for this but seriously, people need to stop thinking that just because someone has fame, they're in the illuminati. Really -.-


And finally, I still like BigBang, I still listen to their music, I still love Taeyang. 

No comments: