Friday, March 16, 2012

DOOMSDAY *dum dum dum dummmm*


Results were out at 6am today and can I just say, ACCOUNTANCY STUDENTS ARE THE SCARIEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE I KNOW. 


I was awake at about 7am because my mum was preparing for work and it was quite noisy. I went into facebook and twitter to stalk other people's results and by then, quite a lot of people knew their results already HAHAHAHAH


Okay so my results wasn't that disastrous but it wasn't good either. I'm just happy because of reasons :D 


Whatever it is, my results are enough for me to stay in NRA so yayyyyyyyy Danzation '13!!!! :D


Just read this on twitter: Gas prices are higher than my GPA. HAHAHAH Ohmyyours


********************************************


And please help me read my advertorial HERE!!!!!!! and don't forget to click the link at the end of that post! I'm fighting for sponsorship here so help me click the link to the shop okay?? :D XOXO

No comments: