Sunday, March 3, 2013

Internship starts tomorrow ahhh super scary. What if everyone is mean to me? What if I don't have any friends and end up having lunch alone for 6months? Will it be weird if I buy happy meal for lunch in office wear? What if the I-want-to-shit feeling comes during work? I cannot poop in public toilets. What if I go to the toilet alone during work then a troll appears and attacks me like in Harry Potter? What if people ask me to make kopi and use the photocopy machine? OH QUESTIONS OF LIFE.

But it's okay because Danial Ashriq's workplace is right below mine :D Can fangirl all day errrday wooo!

Anywayszxszx, the best place to shop for internship is Anchorpoint. All the freaking warehouse outlets!! I got a G2000 skirt and shirt at $29 each, which is $20 off the normal selling price. And I got a Charles&Keith bag at freaking 40% off. Happy girl is happy.

Super scared for internship sigh. I'll miss taking afternoon naps )':

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where u bought the pink dress?

RaRa said...

All my dresses are from flea markets :D