Friday, October 5, 2012

BIG BANG ALIVETOURSG
29.9.12

Blogging via my phone so please bear with me. Haha

- I had Danzation training in school til 12pm so I ran home after that, shower power and left within 20mins HAHAHA Power.

- Met the girls at Indoor Stadium. They've been queuing since 9am! Got some concert freebies then joined Dya in the queue at 2+. Ate and stoned and soon, it was 6pm. Time to enter the venue O_O

- By the time we got in, the standing pen was about half filled already sigh. We were at the 8th/10th row I think.

- Big Bang's MVs were being played on the big screen before the concert. It was like a pre-concert warm up

THEN THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS AND EVERYONE STARTED SCREAMING AND PUSHING and I was spazzing like crazy already.

- BAAAAM Big Bang appeared on stage in the capsule thingy *spazzz

I don't remember exactly what happened at the concert so this is in random order:

- I managed to push and squeeze my way to the 2nd row in the first half of the concert. Heehee all my arm exercises and waacking trainings did not go to waste.

- The temporary tattoo on my arm which I put just before the show, was gone after a few songs. Hahaha everyone was rubbing and pushing against each other to get to the front.

- I have a new found love for GD. He's SUPER good looking in real life ahhh. TOP was really weird. He always walked to my side of the stage and stoned. He didn't wave or smile, he just stoned with his arm cast HAHAHA. But he's super duper tall and charming. No wonder all the girls love him.

- Daesung and Seungri were really sweet to the audience. They smiled and waved to us a lot. Seungri even posed for a Polaroid by the girl in front of me. So cute!

- Taeyang had so much sexiness overflowing throughout the concert. I waited 3years to finally meet my dearest :') Also, I was so close to the stage that I could see his fine belly hairs when he lifted his shirt HAHAH. He threw 2 of his singlets off stage but not in my area sigh )':

- Daesung performed Wings for his solo and wore a gigantic pair of wings and flew above us *_*

- Taeyang performed Look Only At Me + Wedding Dress for his solo. I went crazy. He sounds soooo good live! All of them sounded good live. Their voices were exactly like the studio versions! I think they ate their CDs for dinner.

- GD did a medley of One Of A Kind and Crayon without background music while the other members beat boxed for him.

- During the encore, Taeyang walked off stage and stopped in front of my area to sing. HE WAS REALLY IN FRONT OF MY FACE. But he didn't hold out his hands so none of us could reach him )': We were THAT close OMG I think I breathed in some air that he breathed out at that time O_O

- Taeyang threw a banner off stage and the girl in front of me caught it. I wanted to kill her, really. But the girl was nice enough to let me touch it yay! Wiped my hands with a tissue after that and pasted it in my diary. BAAAM Taeyang's DNA in my diary!!! :D

- I indirectly kissed Daesung twice! HAHAHA He drank some water from the bottle then splashed the rest of it at us and I swallowed it! HAHAHA

- During the talks
Seungri: Singapore, are you want more????
Taeyang: DO you want more
SR: Okay.. Singapore do you want mooooore???

HAHAHA So cute ^_^

- When they performed Last Farewell, a random stranger and I were dancing together during the chorus HAHA

- Daesung went to my side of the stage during a song and stared at my area while doing super sexy chest rotations in slow motion. He freaking looked like Minzy doing that! HAHA We had eye contact teehee

- TOP's super awkwardly cute dance when Taeyang said something like TOP couldn't dance or something

- Seungri helped TOP to tie his shoelaces on stage awwww :')

- Taeyang said that if he was going to find a girlfriend, he'd find one in Singapore then walked towards my side of the stage. He was singing "Cute girl cute girl where is cute girl?". I totally lost my mind and began jumping + waving my light stick like crazy while screaming "I'm here! Cute girl is here! I love you!" HAHAHA

- Taeyang and I had eye contact too! Ahhhh all that electricity *_*

- Daesung and Taeyang were talking about how they liked crabs..
TY: Chilli chilli crab, black pepper crab
SR & D: crab crab crab crab~

GD was at the side laughing at them while TOP was just stoning HAHAHA

-Taeyang told Daesung, "You're so sexy, D!" and tried to take off Daesung's jacket HAHAH

Ahhhh still have post-concert odepression. We were breathing the same air a week ago O_O
could survive a Crossfaith x Alesana concert but barely survived this. Fangirls are scary!! I came out with a few bruises and a cut on my finger. Hahah

No comments: