Friday, September 14, 2012

*AWKWARD HIP THRUST*

Happy girl is happy! Woke up to a good morning text from NP, stating my results. That is as romantic as my love life gets for now. The first thing I did when I saw my results was to laugh at my EAA grade. Really joke of the year award HAHAH Finally, I'm satisfied with my results. It's quite good (to me). There's finally no C+ anywhere. Told mum my grades and gpa since she was still at home. So I was rolling around my bed and crying then she asked me, "So your results good or not?". And she still doesn't know what GPA is. HAHAHAH 

Then I checked my dip plus results and baaaaam! A for amath HAHAH How did it even happen? Woooo no more malay power (for a while). Then mum asked me what's $5 x 30 and I said $180. Destined to screw math.

Anyways, I'm super happy that my results slip won't be mailed to my house with a McDonald's application form :D


Here is a picture of a balloon. I think my face is super fat sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey do u have siblings??

RaRa said...

Nope :)