Monday, August 20, 2012

HARI RAYA DAY 1

I turned into a man on hari raya eve. While my mum did her shopping at geylang market, I was shifting furniture and vacuuming the house (by myself!), then I climbed my sofa to clean the ceiling fan!! Such a man. *flexes muscles*


Raya eve ritual -- Do a taste test on all the kuih! ^_^

We had the best break fast meal ever! Lontong + ketupat + rendang + ayam merah + SAMBAL UDANG + lemang + sambal goreng. Swapped dishes with my neighbour. Felt so much malay love there :') 


Spent the evening trying out some hairstyles for the next day. It's supposed to be like the one below...


I really tried.....


TeamGrey for the first day of raya!!



Didn't collect much on the first day because I didn't meet a lot of my relatives. Everyone reached grandma's at different timings sigh.

Visited 3 houses yesterday and NONE had honey cornflakes. But I had a whole lot of sambal udang! Bring on the cholesterol

No comments: