Friday, August 17, 2012

Babies.

Anyone read this article yet? HAHA What kind of question is that? Of course malays have more babies because we start making them at 14yrs old or so. We've been destined to raise soccer teams.

Hari raya's on sunday! Super duper excited for the food. OMG THE FOOOOOD! All the pineapple tarts and lontongs and ketupats and sambal prawns YES *_* Quite sad that I can't go to the cemetery on sunday because I'm bleeding sigh. Haven't visited my dad in a long time ):

I'm definitely not ready to get interrogated by all the makciks. 
"Ehhh so big now!!"
"Where's your boyfriend?"
"You in poly or ite?" ---- woah i'm offended. Why can't they ask if I'm in JC/poly?
"Got dream about your dad??"
"When are you getting married?" -- My $10 daily allowance isn't even enough to support myself..

Bringing some study notes in my handbag because while other people are done with their exams, mine only starts on wednesday )':

No comments: