Saturday, July 21, 2012

RAYA CLEANING

It's the annual massive clearance of Admyra's bedroom! And every year, I bring a container with me around when I clean my room because I'll find a lot, and I mean a lot, of loose coins and notes.



I found about $30 worth of coins today! HAHAH One of my bags had more than $10 inside. 




And I found my primary school bus pass. HAHAHAHAH What was I thinking when I agreed with mum's suggestion of this hairstyle? How did I even survive in school back then? I looked like Willy Wonka. Anybody wants a golden ticket to come visit my house for raya? 




Getting rid of a shitload of clothes = more cupboard space = shopping heehee


Before I go donate them off somewhere, anybody wants free clothes? 
- Hot pink Mango basic tee in XS 
- Dark brown, satin-ish, long-sleeved formal top (it doesn't match my skin tone so I don't want it)
- Baby blue high-waisted skirt (stretchable at the back)


If anybody wants them, tell me okay? I'm probably going to donate everything off to somewhere in a few days or so


Singapore's Watsons brought in Gelpresso liners by Clio! They're gel eyeliners in pencil form. And they have a picture of Lee Hyori on the box (L)!!!!



How can someone still be so hot in her thirties? *_*



I tried the smudge and water tests on the liners. Not that smudgeproof ): The glitter smudges a lot but the colour stays :D


And it's quite waterproof! If you can see in the picture, my hand is wet. I've just had my shower power and the eye liners are still on my hand! All of them. It hasn't completely been removed, just faded a little.


Will buy some soon and keep the box! HAHA

No comments: