Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shock of my life

Yesterday I went out with myself and finally found my ear cuffs at Femmex!! The pretty ones at Topshop was out of stock so I bought my hair cuff there :D



So this morning I woke up and got the shock of my life to see my whole house filled with smoke. I thought my house was on fire, so I took both my pillows, my phone and ran out of my house with my messy hair and fbt morning wedgie. 


I stood at the gate for a while then I saw where the smoke was coming from... The stove. My mum was reheating food this morning and didn't turn off the stove completely. This basically means that the fire was on for about 2 hours. Luckily there was no fire whatsoever :') Just a burnt pot and a house filled with smoke.




(the pot's cover was supposed to be transparent)


I felt so brave because I ran back inside the house to turn off the fire. I'm a hero :') So yeah, the pot couldn't be saved and the sambal sardine that I was supposed to have for breakfast was all gone. Sigh.




My whole house smelled burnt, including my smelly pillow (bantal busuk). Sigh this is depressing okay. So I had to wash my pillow which I hadn't washed for about a year. Heehee. I can't sleep without it ):




Filled the pail with water and it immediately became super murky HAHAHAHA Ewww. 




Anyways it smells super nice now!!!! :D:D:D:D:D


But my house still smells worse than the after-seoul-garden smell ):

No comments: