Sunday, June 24, 2012

DANZATION AUDITIONS 


It was a full day of auditions yesterday, 10am-10pm. First, we had the solo auditions. 1 person on stage in front of about 200 people, 1min solo. Scary okay. My legs were trembling for about the first 10sec of my choreo. We'll be getting our solo videos in a few weeks then you can see how badly I did )': There were a lot of hidden talents discovered during the solo segment. Woah the freshies woahhhhhhh *_*


The solo segment ended at about 2pm then we had island creamery for a bit before the Choreography Segment of the auditions. I got to stone until 7+ because I didn't sign up for the hip hop and contemporary jazz auditions. Quite dumb uh, join NRA hiphop club but didn't audition for hip hop. HAHAH But it's okay. The hip hop routine was crazily hard.


Waacking started at 7.15pm, taught by JJ :D The routine was short and sweet. The song used was Diablo by Bond. I felt like I did really badly during the auditions because my arms aren't aching so badly today, which means that my arms weren't strong last night ):


Then street jazz at 8.30pm, also taught by JJ. But the choreography was done by OSchool's Fredy Kosman! OMG OMG STARSTRUCK *_* It was like a free OSchool class! Super underperformed for the street jazz auditions. I could catch the choreo but I forgot steps )': Had to put on my major sex face during the auditions. HAHAH Must do whatever it takes to impress Fredy. He's going to choreograph one street jazz item for Danzation *_*


CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE


(I just realised how dirty the song is)

No comments: