Thursday, May 17, 2012

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO SINGAPORE?
Hello Kitty and BigBang!!! 


Found out about this yesterday morning: Hello Kitty x Vans collection 2012!






I spazzed the whole morning over this. I mean just look at this collection! High cut HK Vans with the signature HK ribbon + cutesy slip-ons and sneakers and the best part............




......Hello Kitty x Vans socks!!!
I definitely NEED hello kitty socks. Really. 


This collection is going to debut at Vans outlets/online stores and Sanrio stores on 1st june. I hope Singapore would not bring in this collection late. It would be even better if this collection arrives in Singapore on 1st June itself. WOAH.




And look what was revealed a few hours ago.


Singapore has been confirmed to be one of the stops for BigBang's Alive Tour 2012. Like really really confirmed by YG Entertainment! Was spazzing and smiling to myself like a creep on the bus when I saw this just now. 


I am SOOOOOOO going for this. It's not everyday that BigBang comes to Singapore, you know? I hope that Taeyang would perform Wedding Dress/Look Only At Me for his solo stage. I hope 2NE1 would also be there as guest performers. And if my clothes come into contact with any one of the BigBang members, I shall not wash it and just seal it inside a zip-lock bag forever *_*


I shall go fetch Taeyang from the airport in my wedding dress and who knows, we might break out into the Wedding Dress dance routine! 

No comments: