Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LOVE ME IF YOU DARE




Look what I've found at Esplanade library earlier today!! Love Me If You Dare + American Pie 2 :D I was quite embarrassed to borrow the movies because both are M18 movies and I was scared that the librarian would think that I'm a pervert HAHAHA


Watched American Pie 2 in the living room just now because no one was at home. Ahhhh the pleasure of watching such a movie on a 30+ inch tv heehee ;) Will watch Love me if you dare tomorrow afternoon :D


Also, THE VOW premiers in Singapore tomorrow OMGSZXSZXS (L) I've been waiting for that movie since November!!! Thankfully I won't be watching it alone like some sad case emogirl94 :')


American Pie: The Reunion will be out tomorrow as well!! Ahhh so exciting!!! Need to quickly watch American Pie 3-6 :D




Met this bapok at JCube just now and can I just say.................JCUBE IS SUPER BORING (except for the ice skating rink). I really want to go ice skating soonszxszxszxs~

No comments: