Monday, April 16, 2012

 Expiree
(because I'm no longer a freshie heehee)


Throughout the whole week, I've been trying to upload a video here but there seems to be an error. Sigh ): I bought an epilator last Tuesday and I took a video of me getting all excited over it and epillating my legs. HAHAHA My legs are super smooth and extra shiny now! 


I wanted to do a "Secrets to getting on the bus in the morning" post but I decided to keep it to myself because if people know my secret then I might not be able to get on the bus to school ):




Today was the first day of school and I really felt the Monday blues because class starts at 8am. I have no idea whoever suggested the idea of having 8am classes but that person needs to be shot. Also, I was a major loner today and I had no idea how to get to blk53 and blk50. 


My first class was art&design and for our first lesson, we already had a graded assignment worth 20%. That's like common test weightage!!! 



My clay model!! We're supposed to make a fierce predator thingy and we only had 2 hours. HAHAH Not bad huh? I even added a moustache so that my model can prey like a sir ~''~

No classes tomorrow so I'm going to stay home and prepare my files and laptop for this semester :D

No comments: