Sunday, March 4, 2012

ULTIMATE REJECTION


Just like the title says, I faced ultimate rejection last night :') I was happily taking my nighttime shower power and then.........


I dropped a bar of soap into the toilet bowl :'(


It's like the soap didn't like me and I couldn't do anything but to stare at it hopelessly as it slipped away from me. As the saying goes, if you love something, you've got to let them go. I love you, soap. Le sigh. Felt super rejected because I couldn't do anything to save my relationship with the soap. I heard my heart shattered into a million pieces as I watched that bar of soap sink into the bottom of the toilet bowl :'(


Lesson of the day:
Don't hold onto something too tightly for too long because it will slip away :'(






HAHAHAHA THAT WAS REALLY DEEP.

No comments: