Saturday, March 24, 2012

ANGRYGIRL94
I don't have to say much about this I guess. Just DON'T order from them. As pretty as their items are and as tempting as it may be, just don't. Which species of blogshops FORGOT that their buyer requested for registered postage?

"Oh yours is registered? I can't rmb if its by registered tho cause I sent out quite a few at one time".

Someone please explain to me what kind of shit reason this is. Don't they write down their orders in a book or something? I paid extra, though I don't remember how much, I paid extra for my parcel to be delivered at my doorstep, and not for it to get thrown around in the mail bag and end up in my mailbox. To make everything worse, the ribbon on my item freaking came off thank you very much.

Seriously, what kind of blogshops don't keep track of who asks for registered postage who don't?

No comments: